Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Oh my poor head. Last night feels like a dream. I can barely remember what happened. Fortunately, perhaps, as I was perusing the internet, I found this entry on Captain Picard's journal describing the events which remain a blur to me.

Apparently Cyclops and I went to part aboard his starship, somewhere in the 24th Century. Apparently there was a lot of alcohol involved. That would account for the heavy metal band playing Gotterdamerung in my head right now. And I see Scott passed out my leather coach. His shirt's on backwards and he has blue lipstick on his face. I better get him cleaned up before Jean sees him. That's just the kind of thing to make her get all Dark Phoenixy again.

The funny thing is, I'm not really sure how I got back to the mansion. I woke up just a few minutes ago here in my office. As I'm scanning the school telepathically, I'm not finding anyone else's presence. It must be the hangover. I'll just go out into the hall and have a look.

Hmm, that's unusual. When I opened the door, rather than the main hall of the mansion that I normally see, there's a strange reddish void. My office appears to be floating in a weird empty space, devoid of planets or stars or anything else. Wherever we are is even more empty than the Astral Plane. And I can sense no other minds anywhere, unless of course you count Scott.

That must have been one hell of a party.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Are you in the Phantom Zone?

9:04 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

If you are in the Phantom Zone Do not kneel before Zod! he's a little um strange.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Captain Berk said...

I'm still recovering.

Every time I shut my eyes I see that weird redness....

7:50 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I think everyone is trying to recover from the party.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Are you at The Resturaunt at the End of the Universe?

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters