Wednesday, December 28, 2005

"What's up, Chuck?" Wolverine asked as he charged into my office. Then he started that inane snickering he always does.

"Wolverine . . "

"Yeah?"

". . . nothing."

"So, we doin' the race or what?" The eagerness in his voice seemed almost out of character.

"Surprisingly enough there has been some interest," I told him. "Several friends plan to take part. Some come from another galaxy, some from another time."

"Hey, that's great!"

"They don't all have powers though."

"Then they'll just be that easier to beat. Heh heh. But, uh, we can still call it the Amazin' Mutant Race, right?"

"Yes, of course. Get yourself and Colossus ready. The race starts tomorrow."

7 Comments:

Blogger Deadpool said...

I have decided to enter, because I know I can win...Though I need Cable as my parthner...

11:00 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

alright we're ready to go. Kakarot shall telport us there this evening.

4:06 AM  
Blogger Gaia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Gaia said...

I've been thinking about it and I just don't think it would be fair if I entered....
Can Fred and I host the show? An tell them where their next clue is and if they've been elimanated and everything? Fred promises he won't drink any booze for a month if we do!

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I shall watch this race intently Xavier. This Vegeta seems ideal to be my new War.

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh oh,there's a bad guy in the house!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Let the race begin. May the best...er...mutant win.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters