Sunday, December 18, 2005

Well it certainly felt good to finally be back in my own home, in my own reality. As soon as Gaia brought us back from the moon, I went straight to bed. I was exhausted.

Actually, I did make one stop. Vegeta and Kakarot, two adept warriors, had stopped by the mansion to offer assistance with that whole end of existence thing. There is always the concern that such cataclysmic events can only be resolved with some serious combat. In such cases, you want to have all the melee talent you can get. Fortunately, we were able to talk the Watcher out of doing the wrong thing. The downside to that is that he is still up there on the moon, watching us. Very creepy.

To thank Vegeta and his partner for their offer of assistance, I offered them a tour of the Danger Room. They had been getting a little out of hand with some of the X-Men, so I thought that might distract them. Sure enough, they spent several hours battling holographic images of some of our more dangerous foes.

I am very pleased to report that my sleep was long, uninterrupted and very peaceful. I did have a rather strange dream though. I think I was Alice, from Alice in Wonderland. I was on the moon having a tea party with Raggedy Ann and a giant Paul Schaffer. And I was eating strudel. Weird.


10 Comments:

Blogger Son Goku said...

why does Vegeta always have to call me Kakarot? Now other people are starting to do it. Sigh.Oh well thanks for the fun dangeroom time and uh sorry about Cyclops

9:36 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Sorry about that. I'm not really familiar with the world of Dragon Ball Z.

And Cyclops needs a little smack in the head from time to time. That's the only way that boy is going to toughen up.

6:24 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Strudel, yum. Who doesn't love strudel?

6:34 AM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

Hey don't worry about it. kakarot is my saiyan name I was sent to earth as a kid and my adopdted grandfather named me Goku It's Vegeta's fault that there's name confusion , I guess he knew my real dad or something. I guess I should have spoke up but those snacks were too delicous.

7:18 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Wow, weird this is. Recurring Raggedy Ann nightmares I have too!

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chuck it's me Logan I'd like some advice. I suppose ya know about the fight I had with Vegeta a while back and the incident with Goku. While I had reason to attack Goku (No one eats my Pringles.) Seeing Vegta watning to fih=ght withus made me think Maybe We should just bury the hatchet It's not like he's Sabretooth. Whatta yathink? I should give the olive Branch to Vegeta And just let bygones be bygone? oh yes when can we do another Mutant Amazing Race.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I'm certainly all for peace, harmony, friendship, etc. Senseless violence just doesn't make any sense. The only thing is, when you put two warriors in a room togther, well odds are they are going to make war.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Don't feed a strodel to the Watcher. I hear he goes all Gremlin if you feed him.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

I have a re-occurring nightmares about dressing up like raggedy ann, but the guy who's supposed to be raggedy andy dresses up like chewbaca. Very traumatic

2:58 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Is that strudel? It looks like something from an alternative reality.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters