Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The X-Jet landed on the hidden platform under the retractable basketball court and the X-Men disembarked. Along with us were Magdalena, Joe Fixit and a rapidly recovering Vampirella. We had managed to successfully destroy Mr. Sinister's clone factory, which had been producing clones of the X-Men at a fast pace. There was also a Brood Queen present which Vampi had managed to overcome singly handedly. That girl is truly amazing.

I must say, Magdalena is also rather intriguing. She has tremendous devotion to her destiny and an almost overpowering sense of responsibility. Not to mention commitment and skill. It will be very interesting to see how she develops.

Gaia's team has not yet reported in. Hopefully they had an easier time than we did. Sinister had claimed that there were multiple clones of Gaia at the other base. Hopefully he was just bluffing. Either way, with Deadpool, Cable and Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator on her team, I was confident she could overcome any threat she might find.

When I got back to my study, I found a message waiting from Storm. Her team arrived at the Weapon X facility in Canada and according to her, there is a lot of activity at the base. Before we can join her though, the five satellite clone sleeper cells scattered around New York City have to be dealt with.

Joe Fixit had done an amazing job taking care of Juggernaut for me. Apparently my step-brother had his power greatly increased by some evil magicians. It turns out by amazing coincidence that was a part of this massive conspiracy as well. I asked Joe if he could take Wolverine and destroy those sleeper cells before the clones become activated. Though he seemed a little put out at the idea of working with Logan, he agreed. I thought it best to keep Logan from the Weapon X base.

I also had another surprise waiting in my office. Mystique had returned. I asked her if she was up for a mission to Canada and she readily agreed. She seemed rather distraught about something though she wouldn't say what. The distraction would be quite welcome, she said.

Hopefully Fixit will be able to destroy those bases. This will leave Vampirella, Magdalena and me and my X-Men free for our showdown with Bastion at Weapon X.



9 Comments:

Blogger Son Goku said...

Oh man! this just gets worse and worse.

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have no Idea Goku... Charles we might have a fight on our hands before we reach this guy

11:16 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Extremely expensive, your worker's comp insurance must be.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Oh man, imagine a Fastball Special with the Hulk throwing Wolvierine. That... would... be ... AWESOME!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

More trouble...don't you have a Field Medic on hand?

3:19 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Having someone who could heal others would be rather logical. For some reason, mutants just don't seem to come with that power. It's always blow up this, smash that, slice the other. No one wants to take the time to heal others. Ah well.

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well as long as I dont run out of necks I will keep regenerating

5:28 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

Hey, I heal people!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Big Joe Fixit said...

dat was rough!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters