Thursday, February 23, 2006

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator threw his spaceship into overdrive as he tried to close in on the Sinister twins racing ahead of us in their rocket. They had in their possession the Spear of Destiny, an incredibly powerful artifact.

Vampirella turned to me. "We have ruined their plans. Where do they think they can go?"

"That doesn't matter now," said Magdalena. "We have to get that spear back! And if we can't, then we have to destroy it!"

Gaia volunteered to use her powers as a conduit, linking Maggie with the spear so that she could control it. Despite the danger, Maggie was able to reach out to the spear. Somehow that contact triggered a massive power surge and the spear exploded in a gigantic fireball, completely incinerating the rocket and it's passengers. The spear appeared to be destroyed.

Our mission accomplished, Jon returned us to the Weapon X base to mop up. As the others disembarked, Jon pulled me aside.

"Professor, I ran the Sinisters projected course through the telemetry machine. They were on a bee-line for Asteroid X."

"But I thought you and Cyclops destroyed it Jon."

"Not really. We killed that giant Brood/Sentinel hybrid and did a lot of damage to the structure there, but that's about it."

"So you think the Brood may still be using Asteroid X as a base?"

Jon's only response was a shrug. Clearly the asteroid was going to have to be investigated. But first I had some very important business to take care of.


Deadpool's MEME
If you were to ghost write Deadpool's autobiography, what would you name it?
"Streisand, the Early Years"

If Simon Cowell were to ask you to help takeover France with Deadpool and himself, would you accept?
I would have to take a pass. I have enough problems just trying to run my school.

On a scale of 50-100, with 50 being mind blowing and 100 being drooling the Nile river, how would you rate Bea Arthur?
Bea Arthur? You mean that elderly lady from the Golden Girls? While I certainly admire her talents as an actress, and of course not wanting to be superficial, I really couldn't see myself going higher than perhaps 25 or so. No offense Ms. Arthur, if you happen to read this.

If you were to appear on Deadpool's show, who would you play?
I'm already on his show! And I can't wait for the next episode. If he doesn't fill his contractual obligations to produce a certain number of shows, the network may come after him for breach

List 5 ways to improve tacos.
The fact is, I am a fajita man myself.

Would you die for Deadpool?
Err, this is just hypothetical, right? Yeah sure, I would die for Deadpool. Hypothetically.

Do you find Cable's eyes dreamy?
I have to admit, Cable does have a certain something. But I'm still planning to spend the evening with Vampirella and several pounds of chocolate.


Tag 1 more person than the person who tagged you meaning if person A tags 4 people, you tag 5 and the people you tag, have to tag 6.
I'm all about bringing peace and building bridges. Therefore I can't in good conscience tag others. Besides, I think all of my regular comrades have been tagged already.

7 Comments:

Blogger Gaia said...

You don't think the Brood Empress is there, do you?

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the queen was tough I couldnt imagine the emperesss

4:35 AM  
Blogger Captain Berk said...

I made that asteroid out of waste jetisoned into space.

It can be smelt as easily as it can be scanned

9:44 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Wait, Asteroid X is still there? I thought we blew it up. Cyclops shot his eyebeams into the power core and everything. There was even a countdown. A countdown, I say!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

These things seem to keep coming back!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I'm not sure where the Sinisters' rocket was headed Jon, but it was in the direction of where Asteroid X was. Perhaps there's another one? That's why we are going to have to investigate.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

More than one Asteroid X? Holy flitz! Would it be called Asteroid X2?

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters