Friday, November 04, 2005

In my on going efforts to determine the cause of Storm's recent aberrant and sometimes violent behavior, I enlisted the aid of a most unusual individual.

This morning I found Storm back at the mansion. She was acting like nothing at all unusual has been occurring. She didn't mention her assault on the X-Hibitionists at the Palladium, the melee that erupted during Gaia's mission to hunt down the Brood Queen, or our recent . . intimacy. I asked Storm to come into my office.

"Oh, who is this Charles?" she asked upon arrival.

"This is Dr. Leonard Samson," I told her. "I'd like you to have a little chat with him, if you don't mind."

"Well . . I suppose not."

"Hey Ororo, it's really cool to meet you," Doc Samson said brightly.

"Yeah, great," she answered indifferently.

"Why don't you go ahead and make yourself comfortable," he offered. Storm stared at his long flowing green hair as she sat on the leather sofa.

"Why do you dress like that?" she asked. Doc Samson wore a ridiculously tight red T-Shirt with a lightening bolt down the center and "leave no secret unrevealed" tight blue pants.

"I find this suit is useful in my work," he answered.

"Oh? So, what kind of doctor are you, anyway?" Storm asked.

"I'm a psychiatrist," he replied with a trace of embarrassment in his voice.

"What? Oh that's it, I'm out of here," she said as she stood back up.

"No, no. Please, let me just ask you a couple of questions. It would be really helpful for my present case."

After a hard stare followed by a long sigh, Storm sat back down. "Fine," she said tersely.

"Good," Samson said as he leaned back in his chair and crossed one leg over a knee. "Now then, tell me about your father."

"Oh screw you!" Storm shouted. She gestured with her hand and lightening bolts suddenly materialized in the center of the room and blasted into Samson's chest. He flew out of his chair and crashed into the far wall.

"Spare me your games, Charles," Storm said angrily to me as she stomped out. I turned to Doc Samson and raised an inquisitive eyebrow.

"I am going to diagnosis her as having a histrionic personality disorder," he said shakily. "And I'm prescribing Zoloft."

"Good luck getting her to take it," I laughed.

Some how, I don't think we've gotten to the bottom of this problem yet.

5 Comments:

Blogger Morris said...

Oh please, I bet you haven't had sex in years...

Mr. Morris
Ask Morris

10:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

While I do admit it may have been some time since my last sexual encounter - wait a minute! I admit to nothing! THAT is personal and none of your business!

And Dazzler, that is an excellent suggestion. I may just try doing that today. At least she'll be someone else's problem then.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Striek Three, Professor. I don't know what else you can do.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Oh, yes.

Great comment on my blog! I loved it.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Storm has enough problems for a psychiatrist's convention.

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters