Thursday, August 18, 2005

I got served today.

My ex-wife, "Doctor" Moira MacTaggert, has filed in court for an upward modification of her monthly maintenance payments. She claims that all of the recent exposure that I've gotten means I must be making more money. HA! She has no idea what she's talking about. Mozart, one of the greatest composers of all time, was extremely famous but he never made any real money. She's just jealous because now I'm getting some fame and attention and wants a part of it.

Well I'm certainly going to fight this tooth and nail. That . . woman . . got more than enough from me in our divorce settlement. My damn attorney gave away everything but the underwear I was wearing! I'm still involved in litigation against him for the lousy job he did. That's what I get for hiring a blind lawyer. Believe me, that's the last time I take legal advice from Spider-Man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters