Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I love Homo Superiors but I hate Muties.

I realize this statement may be shocking to some, especially those in the mutant community who know that I am a staunch advocate for mutant rights, but I just can't take it anymore!

Every time Homo Superior wants to have a good time, muties have to come along and ruin it.

You can't go visit your family without some mutie throwing fireballs at the police.




You can't go to the train station without being attacked by some giant freaky mutie with fangs and claws . . .






. . . or a really disgusting 10 foot long tongue.


And you can't ever have nice antiquey things at your mansion. Why? Because the muties will just break in and trash the place. I am just tired of muties. Tired, tired tired.

And you know what bugs me the most about muties? They will brag about not doing things they aren't suppose to do. I was visiting with a mutie I use to be friends with who is currently incarcerated (not suprising for a mutie), and he was telling me that during his last escapade, at least he didn't kill anyone. What do you want? A cookie?! You aren't suppose to kill anyone!

And the muties try to blame the media. Well that is just silly. Let me tell you, when I'm taking a tour of the White House, I'm not looking over my shoulder for Mike Wallace - I'm looking out for muties!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I think you have the makings of a great stand up routine here. Maybe I can help you with some more material.

Ever notice how mutants drive like this: doop dee doo doop dee doo.

And muties drive like this: Dee dee doo dee dee dooo?

5:06 PM  
Blogger what said...

That is SO true!

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters