Sunday, August 06, 2006

Oh man, this is so cool!

Like, part of the school has been trashed during that whole Sentinel attack. I've been pretty busy the couple of hours healing everybody up. Everybody that wasn't captured by that creepy giant bat thing. It's funny but his face kind of looked like Angel's. Weird.

Anyway Cyclops ran off somewhere by himself. He told the others to get ready to go out on a rescue mission but the others said no. Beast said he wasn't able to track Kodiak and the others yet but he's hoping to have something figured out by tomorrow.

The good news is, with Cyclops gone, I've been put in charge of the party tonight! We usually only setup for a big shindig after we've won some kind of major battle, but I think Mr. Summers arranged this one 'cause he had something special in mind, though I'm not sure quite what. Apparently it involved some little blue pills that got destroyed in the Sentinel attack.

As host of this party, the first thing I did was send away the horrible music guest Cyclops had setup. It was Joey Fatone from Nsync. Man those guys were cheesy. What the heck was Cyke thinking?

I just popped in my house mix and blasted the stereo. Fortunately the main ball room was still in one piece. Everybody was loving the tunes! People were dancing and laughing. The best part was I talked Wolverine into letting us open the wine casks and we all had some serious alcohol! Apparently he had been planning to ditch with Shi but he came back.

It was great! Nightcrawler was swinging from the ceiling. Iceman was making out with Husk. Wolverine was making out with Shi. Warbird was dancing with everyone. Angel was putting the moves on Mary Jane. I don't know what happened but I saw them duck upstairs for a bit. I think he wanted to show her his priceless collection of Pygmy blow guns.

And best of all, I finally made it to first base with Dust. She said alcohol was against her religion but she had always been curious about it. I told her it let you do things you might otherwise not do and right then and there she leaned over and kissed me. I was like totally surprised but it was great. I tried to act all suave like I knew what the heck I was doing. I think she bought it.

Anyway, the party was great.

13 Comments:

Blogger Aunt May said...

Elixir, you're in trouble!

11:17 PM  
Blogger Kon-El said...

Underage drinking! Sweet! Can I come over ?

11:24 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Hmmmm. Whats Dusts dad gonna think about this. You gonna convert to ISLAM for her.

3:43 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Thing we get a good party here?

3:17 PM  
Blogger hostile17 said...

Charles you're a party animal. But do you think it's wise to be boozing it up and partying when there is a serious threat to the entire universe???

3:32 PM  
Anonymous she-hulk said...

She-hulk here, I was just wondering Elixir, can't you help Scott with his *coff**clears throat* 'littel' problem. maybe with you around he won't need the littel smurf pills, Ms. Hulkster out.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Warbird said...

oooh ohh scott....

4:44 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

So Elixir, was Dust a sloppy wet kisser or is she a dry prudish kisser?

6:04 PM  
Blogger Elixir said...

Too be honest Mr. AOC, I don't have much of a frame of reference.

And She-Hulk, my powers only work on physical injuries, not psychological ones.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Warbird said...

Hmmm I dont think its an injury
I think its just preference

for example Josh couldnt fix that someone didnt like peaches or that they they perfered bananas over peaches


;)

5:25 AM  
Blogger SAVAGE SHE-HULK said...

Oh I see, its like that. just tryin to help the guy out, but this explains the justin and Joey fatone obsession.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Well, now that you've put in her in the catagory of 'she who shall be stoned' in her home country, she really has nothing to lose if she goes all the way. Good luck, and keep your eyes open for people lobbing stones at her.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Elixir said...

That's the advantage of her wearing those masks they're always making the chicks wear.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters