Friday, June 16, 2006

So like I'm hearing some loud crashes and stuff coming from downstairs. I know Cyclops and Gaia were going off to some kind of meeting so I figure like Cyclops must have tripped down the stairs or something. I was going to go check it out, you know, for the laugh, when this meme came through for me from Ignignokt & Err. Apparently they're Deadpool's sidekicks.

Man, this is so cool!! My first meme!! It's gonna be better than my first kiss!! You know . . I'm guessing.

1. Other than yourself, pick the contestant that remains in Last Gladiator Standing you think will win? Oh man, Professor X has to totally kick ass, right? Except for those Jedi chicks. They are so hot! Man, I hope they both win! Wouldn't that be awesome!!

2. What's your favorite color of Pink? Pink? Dude, I'm a dude. Dude's don't like pink.

3. What's your favorite episode of Golden Girls? Is that the show Tara Patrick? She's so hot!

4. If you were Anna Nicole Smith, what would you do with your child? Hey, I'm never having kids. They are such a pain in the ass.

5. How many figures am I holding up? Enough.

6. Decipher this code: *66hsther;o adthaodf stop. I'd suggest penicillin for that, dude.

7. What's wrong with this Meme? Nothing man! It's bitchin'!

8. Create your own question and answer it. What's 2 +2? 4.

9. What's your wrestler name? Hurricane Healer!

10. Do you have a man crush on Luke Cage? Oh man, Power Man is sooo cool! He's got like that chain belt, you know? It's awesome!

12. Are you the weakest link? No way, man. That's totally Cyke-clops.

13. Are you prepared for the Dalek invasion over here? Oh man, if those losers invade Wolverine will totally toast them!

14. Switch lives with one blogger for a year? Maybe Captain Picard. That would be so totally cool getting to fly the Enterprise around and telling Number One to go jump out the airlock.

15. Who has the best sidekick in LGS? I don't know. I don't watch that show. It's on the same time as Deal or No Deal.

16. If you watched the season finale of Doctor Who, what did you think? That show is rockin'!

17. Do you know who Lookwell! is? Nope.

18. Tag 3 people you wouldn't share socks with. Dude, I don't wear socks.

16 Comments:

Blogger Iceman said...

This is the Meme that doesn't end lalalalalalala!

2:12 AM  
Blogger SHI said...

Hmmmm you are a bubbly one aren't you... Is Mr Summers there? no hmmm

3:25 AM  
Blogger X-23 said...

Josh why are you making my father nervous?

4:36 AM  
Blogger Elixir said...

Oh man, you dad is sooo cooool, Laura! I would love to have Wolverine for my dad! Could you imagine?! We could fight crime together! I've got to get some claws!

Say, maybe he'd adopt me. What do you think?

9:06 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Best meme that I've read today.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Jaina Solo said...

I'll help you with that first kiss thing if you like. ;P

12:24 PM  
Blogger Elixir said...

YES!!!!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Elixir said...

Oh! I mean . . sure, baby.

1:15 PM  
Blogger L>T said...

professor, come over & see what I made.

Gosh, you people just never stop.

11:31 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Elixir: I think Tara Patrick isa in Golden Shower Gril, not Golden Girls.

12:58 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Damn! AOC stole my comment, not that I've seen that, more of something I've heard from my troopers. Anyhoo, lets move on.

No socks? I'm guessing from the super tight spandex that you also go commando.

3:37 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You're welcome to tell Number One to jump out of the aitlock.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Elixir said...

If you're really curious, Lt. Commander, I can tell you one way you can find out. ;-)

4:57 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Umm, Elixit, exactly how old are you? Because I'm thinking you're in the 'jail bait' age range and my first name is not Marykay.

1:35 AM  
Blogger Elixir said...

I'll have you know I am a very mature 15. Very mature.

5:50 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

I'm flattered, really, and I'm sure you're very mature, but I like my guys past puberty and completely legal.

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters