Friday, June 02, 2006

Hey man, just for the record, I like girls, alright?

I was talking about how totally cool it was to kick some major Sentinel ass a couple of weeks ago and how I'm looking forward to some cool butt-kicking. This semi-naked chick, Pantha, who has been hanging around the mansion lately, and who I don't think is even a mutant, by the way, tells me that there is better things to care about, such as hot chicks.

Well like I said, I care about hot chicks. However I'm still on a high from trashing those Sentinels! Not that I really did much of the trashing myself. But I was there and I was part of the team and it was cool!

After Pantha said that she walked off before I had a chance to say any snappy comebacks to her so I just turned to Dust and just shook my head. Dust looked all embarassed for some reason. Though it is kind of hard to tell with that scarf she's always wearing.

The new guy, Kodiak, walked by, heading for the 'fridge. When he saw there was no beer, he just kind of muttered to himself and stalked off. The guy looks a little young to be drinking but sometimes it's hard to tell with mutants.

"You said you would show me the baseball diamond," Dust said to me.

"Yeah sure, let's go."

We walked out to the back yard and headed for the field behind the school.

"This here is homeplate," I told her. "That's where the batters - what the heck is that?"

We both looked up at a blue figure rapidly descended towards us.

"Holy crap, it's Apocalypse again!"

6 Comments:

Blogger L>T said...

cartoon girls, but what about real women?

12:27 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Maybe it's just a blue jay or something. I think you have Apocalypse on the brain.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Well you know Tuesday is 6.6.06.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Jaina Solo said...

Yea... I agree with Jon... or it could be Pantha getting ready to kick your butt cause she's mad at you.


Don't ask me why she's mad!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Pantha said...

no jaina, and I hope it isnt Apoc I was hoping I could talk a certain someone into a bubble bath

4:57 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

It's the end times, I say! Tuesday may be the sixth, but that's no reason it can't be a Friday as well. Yesterday is tomorrow's today!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters