Sunday, June 04, 2006

"A-apocalypse?! That's not possible! W-we must be back in the D-danger Room!"

"But we are outside, Elixir," Dust said.

"Then I'm still d-dreaming! Yeah, that's it! I'm dreaming!"

I hauled off and slapped myself hard in the face. "Ow!" I looked up and saw Apocalypse landing in front of me. I slapped myself again. I didn't wake up. The big blue guy was still there. In fact, he reached out and grabbed me around the neck with one over-sized hand. He raised me up into the air and pulled me towards him.

"And what is your power, little one?" his booming voice asked.

"Uh . . I . . uh . . heal poeple."

"Pathetic! If a warrior is injured in battle then they do not deserve healing!" He squeezed me neck harder. I almost passed out. "Perhaps I will make you one of my Horsemen. I could subvert your power and make you my Pestilence!"

"Uh (gasp) w-whatever, dude (gasp), just let me go!"

He looked at me with disdain. "You are far too weak to be of use to me. I will simply kill you!"

His grip started to tighten around my neck. I could feel my bones start cracking. Just then Dust's body disolved. She turned into a whirlwind of sand and quickly blasted Apocalypse's face. Surprised, the giant let go of me. I dropped hard to the ground and fought to get my breath back.

Dust kept up her attack, swarming around his head. He started making gacking noises. She was choking him! Then his hands started glowing. He pointed them at his head and fired - blasting himself in the face. He was stunned but Dust the energy made Dust's body reform and she fell to my side.

"Pathetic *gack* worms! You will pay for your insolence!"

Apocalypse's hands started glowing again and this time he pointed them at us.

9 Comments:

Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Dear Kid,

It was nice knowing you.Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

10:14 PM  
Blogger L>T said...

Does this story have any you know...racey kinda scenes in it?

Just asking.

11:54 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Well, maybe he just stopped by for directions. But it's most likely he didn't, so bummer you had to die innocent to so many ways of the world.

2:14 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Argh, I tried posting a comment thrice now and again it confounds me!

As I was trying to say: maybe his sense of humor is defective and you can fix it with your powers. Then you can tell him a super funny joke and when he's laughing, sucker punch him!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Hey, it worked!

12:28 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Jon: the sucker punch worked?

Elixer: Just ask him if the Whore of Babylon has broken the seven seals during a time of great upheaval while the world is being lead by a dude in a blue hat. If not tell him to get his big blue @ss back to the Book of Revelation and to step off Fool.


Let me know how that works out for you.

1:39 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

You could always tell him to get his 12'2 asmathatic @ss back to his master.

Oh, wait, wrong tall imposing bad guy. And do let us know how it turns out if you try AOC very old school method of dealing with him.

4:16 AM  
Blogger Count Dracula said...

remember me Apoc?

I think we have a score to settle dont you?

12:57 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Old School! Old School!!! Why I am so Old School that the school was made out of a fallen tree that Uthar hollowed out for us.

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters