Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Wow, that was really something. Dust and I stood face to face with Apocalypse. I was so ready to start kicking his ass. But then Beast turned off the Danger Room program. It's a good thing he did or I would have cracked open a can of whoop-ass on that hologram!

As I lay there in bed thinking about what I would have done, I heard some strange crashing sound in the corridor. The school is pretty deserted right now, what with the Professor off fighting or whatever on Last Gladiator Standing. I got up and went to check it out.

The corridor was pretty dimly lit and the walls were kind of bending in and out like an ocean wave. There was some deep moaning from the end of it. I tried to see but the hall was really smokey.

I started running down the hall towards it but it was like I was moving in molasses. The closer I got, the loader the moaning became. When I finally reached the end of the hall, a brilliant white light flooded everything. I feel on my butt.

The moan turned into a loud rumbling laugh. I looked up. There stood Apocalypse, towering over me.






"Now you die, unworthy worm!" he bellowed.



I screamed like a little girl. Someone grabbed my shoulder and started shaking it. I thrased a bit and then opened my eyes.



"D-dust?" I asked.

"You were having a nightmare, I think," she said.

I looked around and saw I was still lying in my bed. It was just a dream.

15 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

First, Wait till Dust leaves then change your sheets. If you have any problems, ask Hudson for help. He has this problem all the time.

Second, Has anyone told Apocalypse that his outfits color scheme is all "1980's Superman" and just a little played out.

1:42 AM  
Blogger L>T said...

you want I send you the HTML off my template & some of the surrounding. see if you can paste it in your template if you can find the approp. spot. would that work?

8:11 AM  
Blogger Jaina Solo said...

Find a song that connects with your soul and play it when ever you need to. It works everytime.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Elixir said...

I really like that Rubber Ducky song Ernie sings on Seaseme Street.

2:19 PM  
Blogger L>T said...

fe6jrg?eag`?gpe /l?efnenjepjre'rnehpe/Uh`fgef e.@@i/?erke{{{eCe6fgge` e jjlefea/nenb`necfarm/?ejrn*

4:27 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

ljekmj'g/hj

6:31 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

? see what happens when you talk tough

7:01 PM  
Blogger L>T said...

"b/"iepjrme/Uh`fg

7:26 PM  
Blogger Eduardo said...

You almost fight big-lipped-blue guy? He look muy strong, and muy scary. You must be Muy brave Signor.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Well you can just count me out of this. Count me out of everything.

Game over.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Captain Berk said...

Although my dreams do contain multicoloured people, they don't go quite like that..

11:28 AM  
Blogger Pantha said...

there are things better than but kicking Elixir

like the love of a woman

3:26 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I'm going to check the file hosting account to see how many people have accessed Encryptor. My guess is the number is higher now than it's been in months.

I owe it all to marketing.

7:54 PM  
Blogger L>T said...

I like my Encryptor & I owe it all to you gyrobo, you & your skillful marketing technique.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I know I bought two.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters