Sunday, May 21, 2006

Uh, hi. My name is Joshua Foley. My friends call me Josh.

Actually, my friends call me Elixir. That's, like, my code name. I'm a student here at the school. You know, Xavier's mutant school. Yeah, I'm a mutant. I heal people. It's not all cool like Colossus turning all metal and getting real strong, but it's something, you know?

So like the Professor who runs this place took off for who knows how long. I think he left Cyclops in charge but I find that hard to believe. I mean, like, the guy is nice and all but he's a total basket case.

Magneto was here for a bit. I've head he's a fruit cake but he seemed kind of cool. He totally cancelled all the classes. He was getting us ready to kick someone's ass. That would have been great! I'm not sure who but I'm sure they deserved it or whatever.

Anyway, Wolverine and the New Avengers and some guy with really weird hair kicked Magneto's butt. Then Storm took over. Let me tell you, she was a total freak. Wolverine was kind of mean to us because we had gone along with Mag-nut-o, but nothing like Storm. She was just a jerk. She wouldn't let us have ice cream or watch Sponge Bob anymore.

So while she was doing her whole nazi rant during an assembly, I stood up and told her to bite me. It was so cool! Everybody else stood up too and Storm totally lost it. She took off, man!

Anyway, we've been on our own the last couple of days. Wolverine came back and said we could go home for the summer. Some of the kids did. My parents gave me away to the school though so I have no where to go.

I think I'm just going to hang out here and see what kind of trouble I can get into.

12 Comments:

Blogger Dust said...

Maybe I could join you?

I have no home and no one waiting for me to return home.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Elixir said...

The only two criteria are that you are a mutant and you're not totally evil yet. If there answer is yes to both of those, then you can get the room next to mine! I think it's going to be pretty quiet around here this summer.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

Hey stay outta my beers!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Pantha said...

I am still around :) I was hoping Kurt would come back

9:08 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Kurt has been acting a little funny since that party we had last month. I think something happened with Hudson that kind of freaked him out. He's been strangely silent ever since.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Jaina Solo said...

With Hudson? It could have been anything....

10:11 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Yeah, you kids stay away from Wolverine's beers. In fact, since most of you at the school are under age, I may just have to swing by there and confiscate all that beer. All that delicious, golden beer.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Pantha said...

All I can say Proffessor is I am not a baby sitter or house sitter ask Vampi... I hate that sort of stuff...


No one better yell at me for handeling the situation the way I did... I am not mary poppins you know :P

12:10 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I am neither a mutant or totaly evil, so could I jst swing buy and take the rest of the beer that jon missed?

3:03 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Maybe you should ask Qui-Gon, the etheral Jedi to pop over and get things under control, Professor.

And Josh, snazzy shoes

7:22 PM  
Blogger Dust said...

Joshua/Elixir,

If you mean like me changing my body into a dust storm then yes. And as to my using my powers (I guess that's what you call it) for evil, no I have not!
And to have a room next to yours would be nice.

Sooraya/Dust

9:55 PM  
Blogger michael said...

im a mutant to.i should come and learn there.

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters