Sunday, May 28, 2006

So Dust and I went into the kitchen to get some Peanutbutter Ripple. They don't have that flavor in the Middle East apparently so I wanted to show it to her. Well, let her try it, I mean. Just letting her look at it wouldn't be much fun.

Anyway when I opened the freezer, there wasn't any in there. Looking around I saw several empty containers on the counter. Somebody had eaten all the ice cream! Man, the Professor is going to be pissed when he gets back.

"Who would do such a thing?" Dust asked.

"Well, I know Beast has a bit of an eating problem, but - hey, look at that note on the fridge."

There on the fridge was a sheet of paper with one giant word written on it. "Cream!!!" There really was three exclamation points after it. I'm not sure who wrote it but there was a big 'P' under it and some kind of claw scratch.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Who could've eaten all the cream?


Oooh, it's a mystery!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Round up the usual suspects!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Its gotta be Gambit he's probably sad he couldn't get with Brad Pitt.

6:30 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Don't Panic! I know how to slove this problem. GO TO THE STORE AND BUY MORE ICE CREAM. It is an old trick, but it works well.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters