Tuesday, May 23, 2006

So the battle was like totally incredible! There were Sentinel parts flying everywhere!

Storm came out of no where and started shooting lighening at the giant robots. Cyclops started to blast one but a stray lightening bolt accidently fried him. I rushed over and did my healing thing on him, so he's going to be okay.

Colossus threw Wolverine at one of the robot's heads and he totally sliced it to pieces. I got to see a real Canonball Special! That was freakin' awesome!

Pantha and Nightcrawler doubled teamed one. She was like distracting it and Nightcrawler teleported inside it's head and then back out again with part of it's brain. The thing just fell over!

I hadn't realized that Dust had snuck onto our ship. She changed into this sand storm like thing and whirled around in a frenzy on this one robot's head. It kept turning left and right like it was confused. The sand got into the gears or something and the thing just fell to pieces.

It didn't take long before all the Sentinels were destroyed. We totally kicked ass!

6 Comments:

Blogger Pantha said...

You did good Elixir... Not only with the healing but also now with the computer

1:35 AM  
Blogger Captain Berk said...

Wait till you see my forward roll/karate chop/ torn shirt combination attack manouvre.

I have levelled entire battlefleets with it.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

I tried a fastball special by myself once with a giant slingshot.

The results weren't what I expected.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I once tried to defeat a horde of giant robots in the same manner. Instead of teleporting, I merely transmuted the cosmological constant.

Worked fine, except for the grey goo.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That's what I call a great battle!

10:50 AM  
Blogger captain koma said...

This was better than reading any X-Comic. It was like you were really there.
I would have put the sentinals to sleep with my koma powers.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters