Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I still can't believe I was in real battle with the X-Men! Man that was so cool!

Once all the Sentinels were down, we gathered around and high-fived each other. Well, I tried to high-five everybody but only Dust and Pantha would do it. Wolverine just kind of growled at me. He's so freakin' cool!

Then he asked why the Sentinels were attacking humans. I had kind of forgotten about that. Beast scavenged a memory chip from one of them and we got the hell out of there.

Back at the school, Shi, Beast and I ran some tests on the chip and we figured out that someone had reporgrammed the Sentinels.

I was pretty beat by that point so Wolverine let me go watch TV. I was actually really glad because the American Idol results show was about to start. I've totally got McFever!

Wow, now that I'm watching this show, I'm getting McCleavage!

9 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I would be a little less focused on McCleavage and change out of those spandex pants. I think you are getting MacCameltoe.

2:52 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

He let you watch the TV? Well isn't that swell, Beav!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

sounds like you had fun

7:28 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Do boys get camel toe? But I think AOC has a point, the rise you might get out of whole 'McPheever' situtation might be unsightly, at least for us, spandex boy.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Elixir said...

But in bio class they said it was a natural reaction! I'm becoming a man!!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Not in that outfit, honey

3:01 AM  
Blogger Elixir said...

Hmm . . maybe I can get one of Wolverine's black leather outfits. Will you think I'm cool then?

6:40 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Perhaps, as long as you don't end up smelling like Wolverine

4:44 PM  
Blogger Elixir said...

Well, if you think I'm cool, then . . um, maybe we could . . uh, go out for some, I don't know, ice cream or something sometime?

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters