Thursday, May 11, 2006

I had the students gather on the central lawn. Spreading my arms, I floated high in the air before them. Using my most impressive baratone, I address the crowd.

"No long are you mere students! Your days as puppets to Xavier's false dream are over! Now you stand before me as you were meant to be, proud mutants - masters of the Earth!"

I looked out over the crowd and could see the hesitency on their faces. They looked around at each other, unsure of what to make of this. It was time for a little pandering.

"From this day forth, classes are cancelled!" I could feel them brightening. "Your final exams are cancelled!" Scattered whoops and hollers shot out from the crowd. "You have all graduated from this school!" Applause started to ripple through the sea of people. "You are students no longer! Today you shall take your place as rulers of this planet and we shall put the humans in their place - under our heels!!"

They all broke out into thunderous applause. Their cheers roared through the cool evening air. I have never felt so alive!

10 Comments:

Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Dear sir,

I think that they just didn't want to take the test,I am still waiting for Lockheed to put you down. Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

10:49 PM  
Blogger TX said...

glares at Henchman....


hovers with magneto

11:39 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

*sneaks on to campus, hide in the trees, put together super industrial reverse magnet MacGyver style with pocket link, a bedspring, chewing gum and a bottle of hand lotion, aims it at Magneto, set timer for 2 minutes, head off campus*

2:43 AM  
Blogger Gaia said...

Looks like Magneto's a little more popular with the lady.....robots?

7:10 AM  
Blogger Captain Berk said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Captain Berk said...

If you move a muscle, I'll get spock to release a full spread of photon torpedos at your sorry, metal loving bee-hind.

We are in orbit around your filthy little globe right now.

I may even resort to tearing my shirt off and attacking you with one of my widely feared forward roll/karate chop combination attacks.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Schools... out... forever...!

12:16 PM  
Blogger Magneto said...

I'm rubber and your glue. Whatever you say bounces of me and sticks to you. So there!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Scott Summers said...

I say... heck yes to Magneto!

6:11 PM  
Blogger TX said...

summons th machines

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters