Monday, May 22, 2006

Hi, this is Elixir again. So there I was, showing the new girl where we keep the Pringles and stuff, when this half-naked chick with big thigh-high leather boots comes into the kitchen looking for some cream. She was wearing like this bikini or something. I was kind of embarrassed because Dust (that's the new girl) is like this Muslim who wears the whole head to toe outfit, you know? She definitely seemed uncomfortable around this woman with her breats popping out and everything. I tried to play it cool.

"So, uh, are you like a teacher or something?"

"No, I'm just your average stray. My name is Pantha."

I was trying to think of something else to say. I was also trying to not stare at her body. That's when Wolfsbane ran in screaming.

"Sentinels! They are rampaging the city destroying everything and everyone!"

Rahne was hysterical. I started freaking out too. Dust turned into a pile of sand. I guess that's her power. Then Beast ran in. This Pantha lady just kind of took charge. It was pretty cool. She started ordering everybody to get into the X-Jet so we could fight the Sentinels. She pointed at me. I felt my heart skip a beat. I'm still on the Mole Man training program in the Danger Room.

Beast tried to argue that I was too young to go but Pantha wasn't having any of it. She was so cool. We found Cyclops and when he heard about the Sentinels he started to squeal like a little girl. Pantha wound back her arm and smacked him real hard across the face. It actually calmed him down.

So we flew into the city and found the Sentinels. There were five of them and they were attacking the humans. It was weird. Pantha broke us up into teams. Nobdy wanted to go with Cyclops. It looked like he was going to start crying again.

Even though it seemed incredibly dangerous, going into battle as an X-Men was giving me a total rush. If I survive, this is going to be the coolest moment in my life!

6 Comments:

Blogger Dust said...

a pile of sand

Be glade I wasn't upset, or that pile of sand as you call it would have turned into a sand storm before your eyes.

Although I'd never turn on a friend.

Alliah give me strength..

10:35 PM  
Blogger Jason aka Dark Magician 25 said...

Good luck with the sentinals they can be a nightmare. Thought i will say this you should try to tweak your powers to where you can not only heal but take away healing, i think that is possible with enough training. That way you could age the sentinals into dust.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Elixir said...

Hey that's a cool idea Jason!

5:45 AM  
Blogger Captain Berk said...

Perhaps you can blow off some steam with that pretty lady afterwards by going to an owl sanctuary or something equally giddy.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Maybe after that, you can trade in your uniform for something with a color scheme that's a little more macho, like pink or something.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Pantha said...

Your doing fine elixir

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters