Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Bwwaahahhaaa!

This was too easy! My assault on the Xavier School for Whiner Mutant Brats took all of 10 minutes! Xavier is off planet at some silly game show. Their fiercest fighter, Wolverine, who is really no threat to me whatsoever since his body is filled with metal, had moved out.

Storm was in her own world, flying off in a tirade about something or other. Colossus rushed at me, the idiot, and I threw him into Beast and Nightcrawler. The only other X-Man at the school was Cyclops. When he saw me he collapsed into a fetal ball, softly sobbing to himself.

There is none to oppose me and now I rule this school! I will indoctrinate his students with the truth about the pathetic evil humans and I will have my mutant army!!

BWWAHAHAHAA!!!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Dear sir,

I am sure you will be beaten by Lockheed or some other embarrassing thing.Dental for all.


Dr.Polaris rules.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

Hey thanks for telling me I'll be over there to defeat you in a second. ( Let's see Maneto's Ki) Ah got it!) Instant transmits.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Why must Wolverine's bones contain metal? Why?! Why?!!!! Why couldn't they contain delicious chocolate pudding instead?

10:01 AM  
Blogger TX said...

*Walks in and stands besides Magneto*

2:28 PM  
Blogger Magneto said...

Is it just me or is anyone else a little creeped out by the Terminator?

2:43 PM  
Blogger TX said...

analyze solution...

3:31 PM  
Blogger TX said...

Charles Francis Xavier?


adds to list...

6:58 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

So…. exams are postponed indefinitely, right?

7:29 PM  
Blogger Wanda Maximoff said...

Oh Father... This can only end poorly and you know that.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Magneto said...

Poorly? There is only way this can end - in my victory!!

And yes jawajuice, classes are cancelled. Now begins the life lessons!

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters