Monday, May 15, 2006

The battle was going rather well, which means I was winning. I had taken control of Captain America's shield and was using it to attack him. I was always controlling Wolverine, or at least the admantium in his body, and was making him spin around like a top. My Terminator partner was using various deadly looking future tech machines to blast the crap out of Son Goku. That was quite fun to watch.

Then events took a rather unfortunate turn. I decided to join in the fun beating on Goku. I used Captain America's shield to swat him the butt. He howled like a baby! I was laughing so hard that I lost track of Wolverine. He managed to stop swirling and leap at me. Like the coward that he is, he attacked me from behind, slashing me with those damn claws of his.

Then some of the X-Men decided to meddle with my army. Storm, Rogue and Kitty Pryde got them to stop battling with the New Avengers and unite their forces against the Terminatrix and I. Goku got them all to focus their efforts on my ally. Ignoring me was of course their fatal mistake. Or rather it would have been if I wasn't busy clutching the slash wounds on my chest.

Those blasted meddling do-gooders managed to defeat the death machine. How, I don't know. Using ancient Vulcan techniques, I managed to focus my thoughts and block out my pain. I turned to face Goku. I was about to blast him into orbit when I noticed a rather odd look on his face. And his gaze seemed to be fixed over my shoulder.

"What are you looking at?!" I demanded.

"There's a purple dragon about the size of a small dog flying behind you," he said.

"Ha! You expect me to believe that?"

Suddenly the sound of roaring flames filled my ears. My posterior began to feel unmistably warmer. Much, much warmer. I whirled around to see a flying purple . . well I guess dragon is the only thing I could call it . . hovering behind me, flames coming out if it's mouth.

I would like to think I kept my dignity but it's very hard to concentrate on composure when your pants are on fire. Obviously this battle had somehow turned.

I used my powers to scoop up all the shattered pieces of the Terminatrix and fly us out of there at top speed. I could swear I heard laughing behind me. Oh those damn "heroes" will pay!

9 Comments:

Blogger Son Goku said...

you got beaten, by a pet! hahahahahahahahaha!

10:05 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Dear sir,

Haw haw. Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

11:38 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

It was like a special ed version of Barney and it beat you. If i were you I would go cry somewhere and stay out of view for a while.

2:23 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Well ya gotta give credit where credit's due. Lockheed may be a little pet, but he is a fire breathing dragon. A cute widdle cutey wootie dragon. Aren't you? Aren't you? Yeah, there's a good boy! Who's a good boy? Woo wee woo wee woo wee woo wee! Oh what's this? It's a dragon treat! Who wants a dragon treat? Here you go! Ooops, where did it go? Where's the treat? Here it is! Catch! Good dragon! Good dragon!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Magneto said...

Bah! I'd like to see how long all of you would last against a fire breathing dragon!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Jaina Solo said...

Wait! I missed a decent battle? Darn! I haven't had a good saber fight in a ages!

P.S Ha! You got beaten!!

2:32 PM  
Blogger SHI said...

Hello, I am looking for Professor... Oh thats right he is on that show....

4:25 PM  
Blogger TX said...

What do we do now?

6:33 PM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

I killed a dragon once mags a full sized one Hahahahahahahahaha!

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters