Tuesday, May 30, 2006


"Apocalypse?! Oh man, we should have just gone and bought some ice cream!"

"But who is Apocalypyse?" Dust asked me.

"Who's Apocalypse?! He's just like the most dangerous bad guy the X-Men have - "

"Silence knave!" Apocalypse bellowed. "Now I shall grind your bones into paste! Only the strong are worthy and you are both weak! Therefore you shall die!!"

His hands started to cackle with energy. I froze. My powers are to heal people. I'm really not a front line kind of guy. Dust looked over at me for some guidance. There wasn't anything I could tell her.

Apocalypse raised his hands at us. Bright yellow energy grew into balls around his fists and then launched straight at us. I shut my eyes and went stiff as a board.

. .

. .

. . nothing happened.

I opened my eyes. Apocalypse was gone. The whole room was gone. It was suddenly just a huge empty metal chambed.

"Sorry, sorry," a voice called. Then Beast bounded into view. He had a tub of Hagen Daz tucked under his arm, spilling all over the floor as he did forward flips. "I was just trying out a new Danger Room program. Are you kids okay?"

Dust looked at me but I was still frozen solid. "Uh, yes Mr. Beast," she answered.

Man, that was close.

10 Comments:

Blogger corbiscide said...

!!! Warning shamless plug Warning !!!
Chapter 8 now out!!! Come one come all read more of my western serial.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Game over for you! Us tough guys hate having to roll through the scared little --

Ah! What was that?

Uh, gotta go...

9:52 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Ha! i knew it! the only way to tell if it's the Apocalypse is if he asks you to wash his evil car, Or tells you about evil cat petting, and evil -mart

12:51 AM  
Blogger Captain Berk said...

Didn't anyone tell beast that Ben and Jerry's is nicer AND less of a corporate behemoth?

I would love a go in your danger room. I could play Tetris on the most difficult level without fear for my own safety

10:15 AM  
Blogger GrasshopperBoy said...

professor xavier, recruit me...plz plz...i am an uber powerful mutie myself....recruit me i beg of u

2:51 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

India is going to be a bit of a commute, isn't it Grasshopper? I'm guessing your powers are to leap really high?

3:06 PM  
Blogger L>T said...

Apocalypse? Brother of Armmagedon, child of Gog and Magog? rides a seven headed beast & screams, "Jihad, Silver, away!!"

9:00 PM  
Blogger corbiscide said...

Much thanx Prof. The animated gif now worx.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Glad it worked out, Corb!

9:22 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Oh No I just came across a large bag of wax lip candy. Its...

Its....

its...

A Pack A Lips!!!!!

run, run for the hills!!

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters